• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

New Tiger Cat SS Promotional Model....

scagmanjosh

LawnSite Member
Hey guys, I got a facebook notification about this new Tiger Cat SS model that features a 27HP Kohler and suspension seat. It also features up to 61" deck, Im guessing it may replace the WildCat eventually.

Anyways, they are claiming no features have been removed from the mower to meet a certain "price point", but Im not sure what that is. Anybody have any information as to the pricing on these promotional units?

http://www.scag.com/tigercat-SS.html

Mahoney3223

LawnSite Senior Member
that looks just like my 08 wildcat minus the seat....i am betting they are going to cut the wildcat 2.....i paid 8400 out the door for my wildcat with that same setup motor and all

HighlandLC

LawnSite Member
I just wish it had the oil coolers like the wildcat. But ill be interested in seeing the price. I think Promotional priced models, like the Turf Tiger with the Briggs, will be all the rage with the economy still huting. Must maximize everry dollar spent these days.

MOHUSTLER

LawnSite Bronze Member
Our scag rep was telling us about this mower and a few others they are working on. Sounds like scag is really stepping up to the plate with thier R&D. They are deff a force to be reconed with!!

NORTHMAN

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks for posting,I'm interested in it.I'm sorry SCAG doesn't offer a Vanguard engine option.

djagusch

LawnSite Platinum Member
Thanks for posting,I'm interested in it.I'm sorry SCAG doesn't offer a Vanguard engine option.
The Turf Tiger has the 35HP Vanguard. IMO the tiger cat doesn't need that much power.

djagusch

LawnSite Platinum Member
What is diffrent between this and a wildcat?
Hydro oil cooler is the difference as far as I can tell. Wildcat typically had larger HP engines also.

Cooter

LawnSite Senior Member
Has anyone run a bagger on the tiger cat/wildcat with the 27 Kohler? They need to offer a bigger engineon these two models.