New Tire From Carlise

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Doc8406, Oct 19, 2019.

1. MowDaddy

MowDaddy LawnSite Fanatic

I like my AT101s, but these are down right sexy !

2. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

They look really cool on the CUT's I have seen them on. They'd be really sweet on a GT or ZTR.

Cam15 and MowDaddy like this.
  3. MowDaddy

MowDaddy LawnSite Fanatic

RidinGreen,
    I had to do 15 minutes of searching to figure out what (CUTs) were.
    Please man, I'm a Finlander. We don't like having to research abbreviations.

Mark Oomkes, Cam15 and Ridin' Green like this.
  4. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

LOL

I know lots of fins and used to work for a couple back in my framing days. They seemed to know plenty of abbreviations :nod::laugh:

Doc8406, Cam15 and MowDaddy like this.
  5. Eric502

Eric502 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Kentucky

I was just fixing to post about these tires. I liked them a lot. Talking to the carlisle guys though... not so much. I wanted to offer a suggestion to see if they would ever be interested in offering the at101 in a larger 26"-12-12 size (which these new tires come in). Three guys where there, two pointed to one of the guys at the same table and said that is who I needed to talk to..... and THAT guy (who was sitting next to where I was standing) got up and left. So that tells me everything I need to know about what they think about customer support.

But the two that remained to chat, seemed nice. They said the new tire was made specifically for small tractors and that they made it with snow in mind. So RG hit the nail on the head. The shoulders are more rounded than they appear in the pic, but they are not as rounded as the at101s and possibly just barely more squared than the wt300s. FYI the larger tire in the pic, is a 26-12-12.... perfect for the rear TTII tire.

Ridin' Green likes this.
  6. Bigkrank

Bigkrank LawnSite Member

Cam15 likes this.
  7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

I for one am sick and tired of turf tires loading up with dirt\grass and when finished, you get on a driveway or wherever and leave a trail of crap for 50 feet.

I loved the ATs but we burned through our set in one season, and the mower actually sat other than a day here or there for a month this season.

I'll definitely give these a try.

8. Eric502

Eric502 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Kentucky

Mark, if you did not try these, you could try WT300s. That is what I have on my TTII.

Ridin' Green and Cam15 like this.
  9. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

Mine are still in very good shape. I actually have to do a lot of turning on pavement and cement with mine and they show some wear, but still look good. I wonder if you happen to get a set from a batch that was extra soft?

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Interesting

Thanks