1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

New to me 02 f350

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by btnj47, Mar 4, 2009.

1. JerseyGreen

JerseyGreen LawnSite Member

Nice truck, good thing you found it before I did, I only run green trucks.

2. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice truck!! It sould treat u well!!!

3. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

I'd say that is a good deal! Did you get it from a dealer? I wish our dealers around here would have some good prices like that.

4. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks , I am going tomorrow to go over Ideas for the lettering so hope it gets on the truck within the next few weeks. Ill be sure to post pics when its done

I agree those motors last forever with proper care. I know a bunch of people with over 200 k on thier 7.3. and yes the plow was a bonus, I would have bought the truck with or without it but now I can hopefully plow next yr and add some cash flow

Lol, The green is a very nice color when its all cleaned up
    one of my favorites

Yes I got it from the ford dealer I used to work at. They were asking $19500.00 for it but since I know most everyone there and worked there for 6 yrs they gave me a great discount. Plus me and my family have bought many cars there and sent alot of sales thier way

5. bigbutch

bigbutch LawnSite Member

Nice truck. I love the color. I have a F550 with the same plow. Check the uprights at the bottom were the bolts are. I have two of them break there. We welded them back together. Look at the front springs on the truck. They tend to crack. I just had two of them replaced on an F250 today and it was $600. Also make sure the cam sensor has been replaced.
    I would like to fiend one that clean in Cleveland.

Bill

6. btnj47

Thanks, I checked over the truck top to bottom before I bought it even put it up on the lift. I am actually a full time diesel tech at a different ford dealer so I made sure everything was in tip top shape Lol even made the replace the 4x4 lever cause it would stick going into 4 low. I will check the plow though, it has some rust on the frame and such

7. bigbutch

bigbutch LawnSite Member

The plow only breaks at 3am in a blizzard.

Bill

8. btnj47

Lol figures.. thats when all the bad S&%$ happens .. I have a great western dealer 2 miles from me and they are always open 24 hrs during a storm.. and I have a welder, torches and all the tools I need in my garage thank god

9. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

congrats on your new purchase. that a beautiful truck

10. btnj47

Thank you, Im going to try and give her a bath this weekend Ill try and get some better pic's up