• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

New to site and biz

AzonPM

LawnSite Member
Hey everyone!

I have a new biz....we started as two guys buying multi-family houses and managing them. As we grow and learn we expanded to property management for investors, as we grew more we expanded in to lawn maintenance and spring/fall clean ups.

Since we are new we have a limited budget. We have advertised Fall clean ups and I was wondering what is the best and cheapest way for us to tackle it? If we could only buy one piece of equipment what should it be?

We have a blower, tarps, barrels, wed whacker, rakes Ford P/U and trailer. If we could get one thing for leaves what would the best thing be?

Thank for the help. I look forward to talking with everyone!

daveintoledo

LawnSite Silver Member
some of the biggers companys here have leaf vacs... very cool. I cant afford that, but i do have an old lawn tractor with a collection system, holds two big garbage cans, i chop em up and suck em up and it is way easier then using tarps and rakes like i did last year....