1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

New to site, but landscape for years

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fire126, Apr 22, 2011.

1. fire126

fire126 LawnSite Member

Hi,
    My name is Mark. I started mowing lawns at an early age like many of you. I am always doing something. I work full time for the county in charge of the forestry crew. Im a certified arborist for over 20 years. We do tree removal, pest managment, River log jam clearings, prescibe burns and many other jobs. Im also a part time firemen at a department that has two stations and have about 3500 calls a year. We have a two county wildland task force that I'm on because of all the the experience I get at the forest preserve.

I been doing landscaping part time for many years. We do maintenance, tree work and design and installation of hard-scape and plants. Myself and my brother do most of the work and on larger job I hire a few friends. I have enjoyed looking at this site for over a year and it has re-energize me. It good to see all the hard working people out there making dreams come true.