New to site

PAULIE1313

LawnSite Member
I will be starting a lawn cutting company this season. Anyone have advise on wording for business cards and door hangers, ex: Lawn care , lawn sevice, lawn trimming, ect. I will be offering basic lawn cutting, trimming, and general cleanup. Any advice would be great. Thanks

KPW LawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Just go to vistaprint.com and make some up and see what looks best.

xclusive

LawnSite Bronze Member
Search the Free Market Section on this site or try craigslist there usually some on there. I would suggest going bigger cause if you expand in the future you will need more space and kick yourself in the rear for not spending the extra money and getting bigger.

xclusive

LawnSite Bronze Member
I would suggest getting a 36" or 48" hydro depending on the size of your lawns this way you can cut on slopes and stuff. Everything else depends on how much money you have to spend but the rest of it should be ok. I would also suggest a push blower for the leaves.

OP
P

PAULIE1313

LawnSite Member
Most lawns i am targeting will be in developements generally pretty flat. Most of the dealers around here say get the ztr over the walk behind. Have you heard any pros or cons on a 36 or 33 ztr? I think snapper pro makes one and exmark phazer i think is the other . Right now my budget is for what i listed in the last reply. I keep hearing go bigger to start.

newlooklandscp

LawnSite Member
Just go to vistaprint.com and make some up and see what looks best.

Or you can steal someone else's logo, design, and colors and just your name .... like some people have on this site.

Just throwing that out there.

Top Forums