new to the site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 4 season lawn care, Feb 14, 2018.

1. 4 season lawn care

4 season lawn care LawnSite Member

I'm looking for information on pricing and I checked on price ranges from $25 to cut a quarter acre and $80 to cut a acre and a quarter to me it seems kind of low but I'm just getting into the business I've dealt with 5 years or cancer treatment lost everything and trying to make a rebound but I do have a 42 inch Hustler zero turn 21 inch push mower or regular small blower and a weed eater and edger and hedge trimmers any help would be very appreciative

2. Todd73

Todd73 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Florida

Welcome to the site.

Where are you at? Prices vary greatly depending on location. What we mow for here in Florida, most guys won’t crawl out of bed for elsewhere. :laugh:

3. 4 season lawn care

4 season lawn care LawnSite Member

live in Bath North Carolina home of Blackbeard

4. Todd73

Todd73 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Florida

Hopefully some of the NC boys (or that region) will chime in. While I did live outside of Raleigh for a few years, I wasn’t in the business then and couldn’t tell you what a fair rate up there would be.

5. Greencuts518

Greencuts518 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah my buddy lived in a gated community in Boca and he only paid $15 per cut but the landscaper mowed the whole street. Small lots.

6. Greencuts518

Greencuts518 LawnSite Senior Member

Yes welcome. Sounds like you've been through a lot. Best of luck. I sometimes go to taskeasy website and type in customer address and they tell you what they would charge. It's a good starting point but not perfect.