• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

New Toy Pics

The Good Earth

LawnSite Member
I ran an S185 last fall. Loved it. The one I used was the Gold Series. I was in heaven. Had the AC cranked all day. Just sat back and enjoyed the job. I am leaning towards the T300. Maybe by mid-summer if things keep heading the way they are. Only drawback for me is busting things. Kinda hard to justify spending the cash then fixing when I pay $7.00 bucks a day for an insurance policy when I rent.

OP
ksland

ksland

LawnSite Senior Member
The chevy pulls it well, I am in the process of restoring the Chevy mainly as a tow truck for this machine. It has oil, ps, and tranny coolers from the factory as well as a 5.7L. It is a LD 3/4 ton with the trailering and camper packages. The bed in the picture (white) and the black door are for it, then of course some white paint and lettering to match the other trucks. The trailer brakes on both axles help out a lot.

DFW Area Landscaper

LawnSite Silver Member
This may sound like a stupid question, but I am so clueless I have to ask it. How do you justify owning a machine like that?

I'm a maintenance man. I do mostly mowing. I just have to guess that a machine like that would only be used on very large installations where grading has to be done.

How often do you use it? What do you use it for?

Thanks,
DFW Area Landscaper