1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by QuadRacer041, Dec 3, 2007.

1. QuadRacer041

QuadRacer041 LawnSite Senior Member

Here's my new Wells Cargo trailer I picked up on Saturday. With the bad weather here I pretty much have it all set up now. I put the e track in to hang my blowers and trimmers. It was a bit pricey bit works great for hanging all my stuff.

IMG_4334 (Small).jpg

IMG_4336 (Small).jpg

IMG_4337 (Small).jpg

IMG_4338 (Small).jpg

2. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

looks nice. Off topic but are you a member over at atvriders.com? User name looks familiar.

3. QuadRacer041

yup, atvriders, quadzone, quadbuiler....etc... lol

4. pagreen

pagreen LawnSite Member

i am from pa right over near trenton... i was just woundering where you picked up the trailer and if you shopped all over for the best deal. i have been looking at new and used ones...... and if you dont mind how mush and what size is it... if you rather not say no prob i understand.. thanks

5. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

what type of quad do you ride? I can't tell if that's a Suzuki Quadracer in your avatar. I raced a TRX250R a few years back. Got some great pcs jumping tabletops and doubles and a few tracks around GA. Spent WAYYYYY too much money on those things and broke too many bones but I had a great time!! Do you do any racing?

6. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

Oh yeah, good looking trailer!

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice looking trailer!

8. QuadRacer041

I actually got the trailer in Trenton. deandetrailers.com. I shopped around a little, I knew exactly what I wanted to so I called a few places and went with the cheapest. This is a 8X16 and got for a little under $7k.

9. QuadRacer041

The quad in my avatar is a 250r with yellow plastic. Thats from a few years ago. Now I have a 05 Walsh chassis with a crf450 motor set up for MX and an 06 TRX 450 for XC.

www.myspace.com/walshcrf

10. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

Nice trailer and good luck!Did you have to order it or did you buy it off the lot? If so,do they have a big selection 0f colors in that size? What are the axles rated for?