1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

New Trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by wriken, Apr 1, 2003.

1. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

There was no choosing about it, If it was to be ordered I would have got ramps probably on both sides, but this was in stock and took it. I will rarely use the front ramp for unloading my 48" w/b, only have 2 yards that I need it on, and one client has'nt confirm me on cutting this year, I can put my z's just about anywhere I can the W/B. Yes I wanted a curb side door, and I asked, why the road side, dealer said cuz of the possibility of a snowbank, you would'nt be able to put the ramp down or it would be ****-eyed. I will use a cone and be pretty careful about that when and if I use it. But this is a multi purpose trailer, racing team, and quad hauler:) In which that front ramp will work great.

2. Firefighter Dave

Firefighter Dave LawnSite Member

Curious? How much did it cost to letter your trailer... I have a small enclosed trailer and starting to shop for pricing....

Thanks,

Dave

:blob2: :blob2:

3. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

$379.00 for sides and rear