Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had to reinforce the frame to add this side gate.

What bugs me is this is a new trailer! I took it to PA over Christmas to add the baskets and side gate. I painted it up there but the salt is causing it to rust already.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
What equipment can you fit in there? I need one that size I think, but need to make sure a 60" lazerZ and a 36"TTHP will fit. Would also want a side gate like that for the 36". Think both would fit?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will load 1 60" Bunton twister, 1 42" wright stander (side gate is 49 3/4" wide). 2 trimmers 2 blowers, 2 hedge trimmers 2 blowers and a water cooler in the morning. The front basket gets the backpack sprayer. The side baskets are for edger blades, string and 2.5 gal no spill gas cans.

I did put a 36 jd belt on the side but the gate rubbed the handles.

I will take a pic of it loaded in the morning and post.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I plan on doing that this weekend, but the springs are going UNDER the trailer routed via pullies.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Lawndoc, does it work like Gempler's Rust Converter?

Speaking of trailers, A friend parked his little trailer here (about 5 months ago) and he's into me for aliitle money already, but he want's to trade it and 150.00 for a handgun I have. I'll try to take a picture of it tomm. (never tried to post a pic) and see what ya'll think it might be worth. Is built good. and has a stout gate, but to me it seems like the axle doesn't set back far enough.

·
Registered
487 Posts
ElephantNest,

I figured my 6.5 x 12 to allow a 60" and my 36" in with out any problems. I also plan on carrying a 21" and the other essentials. You should be O.K.

If you already have the 60" stop by somewhere and see if you can fit them both.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.