• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

New Trash Bag Option

Blessed 1

LawnSite Senior Member
Does the new optional trash bag get in the way of the r/h blade pully when bagging? It looks in the picture as though it hangs on the r/h side of the deck handle.

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Blessed 1,

the trash bag should not intefere with the deck drive pulley or anything else on that side of the machine.

Thanks,

Terry

OP
B

Blessed 1

LawnSite Senior Member
Can I please have a part #

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Blessed 1,

The part number is TC25 and has a MSRP of $30.

Thanks,

Terry

OP
B

Blessed 1

LawnSite Senior Member
My trash bag is wearing a hole in it because it is chafing on the deck drive pully (ultravac double pully) The bags should have been 1 inch shorter.

Originally posted by eXmark
Blessed 1,

the trash bag should not intefere with the deck drive pulley or anything else on that side of the machine.

Thanks,

Terry

eXmark

Manufacturer / Sponsor
Blessed 1,

Is the belt shield damaged?

Terry

OP
B

Blessed 1

LawnSite Senior Member
Belt sheild? You mean there is a belt sheild?

OP
B

Blessed 1

LawnSite Senior Member
I know the text book answer but who actually uses the r/h deck sheild when you have the double pully?

MikeLT1Z28

LawnSite Bronze Member
i do actually. only time i take it off is to remove/install the vac motor or during summer months for cleaning debris off that side of the deck. helps keep twigs/sweetgum balls and other foreign objects out. i just replaced a deck belt saturday and don't like the cost of those suckers, so any prevention is good to me.