Lawn Care Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 92 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
here are some more pics of my truck.

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Tire

Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle Wheel Tire

The truck looks good and will work for a while. You have plenty of time to work in life, no need to get too busy working yet. I would cut enough to make some spending money and then worry about making money when you get a little older. Good luck with your cutting.

The truck looks good and will work for a while. You have plenty of time to work in life, no need to get too busy working yet. I would cut enough to make some spending money and then worry about making money when you get a little older. Good luck with your cutting.
Yea, girls start getting real expensive once they get to be about 16-17, and then never get cheaper!

alright guys i just got back from the dmv after passing my test i asked a man about it and he said that if you are employed you may drive yourself the the destination to work for the employer. i consider mowing for and individual or company as being their employee. thanks for looking out for though. i take it positively!
again, I'm trying to be helpful here and not a prick....but you are an independant contractor..not an employee. I'm just trying to pass along info to you that I wish people had passed along to me when I was your age. That whole farmer bit gets abused..I know..I grew up on a farm and still live in a very rural area. Trust me, when you hav a wreck and do serious damage to someone else's property or God forbid kill someone, that whole AW SHUCKS farmer bit ain't gonna help you in court...

I don't trust all of these 16 year olds driving around here, much less a 14 year old!:dizzy: I wouldn't have trusted my own driving at 14!

It's great to see a youngster willing to work. My nephews are like a sack of rotten grass.......Always complaining about weedwacking...like it's soooo hard.

Good luck in life young man..sounds like your starting off in the rite direction.....:usflag:

Discussion starter · #30 ·
When you get old enough to get interested in girls, find one who likes to weed-eat!!!! If she buys you a zero turn, marry her!!! Congrats on your truck. At 14, I was lucky to get a hand-me-down bicycle.
ya no joke. i cant find anyone my age that wants to work let alone take pride in the work put forth. also i had to buy the truck. all my stuff is paid off. im thinking of taking out a loan for a john deere z track. that is if i get more jobs. right now a push mower does me well.

not to burst your bubble, but that somona is a 1/4 ton truck, not a 1/2 ton, the k1500(sierra) is the 1/2 ton series. other than that, looks good, just don't get into trouble as a cop may not see you as being legally employed.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
no your wrong on trying to correct me but thanks for being that interested in the truck.

You have 44 accounts and you do not carry insurance? Your joking right?
I dont think these people understand what can happen. Oh well live and learn. Hopefully they dont mame or worse because who ever they hurt will have no recourse for the million dollars or more of medical bills caused by the uninsured.

well....im covered by my parents health insurance at blue cross and blue shield. Plus the fire depts. healt care i recieve. Plus when i become a part timer at UPS to pay for my fire academy they also give me health insurace. So im really not to worried about getting hurt.

21 - 40 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.