Lawn Care Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 92 of 92 Posts
Just another day on lawnsite.....

Hey, Kuntucky chicken firefighter- If you hate Lawn Care SO MUCH, Why are you on a online forum devoted to LAWN CARE (and bashing people)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow low blow...it really hurts kcfiremen99 to be told whats up and what the law is by some guys on an online forum. also im sure all of you guys that dont live in the same city as me would know more about the law than the towns law enforcement...think about and shut up.:hammerhead:
Listen KID. What I told you about the farm permit thing...FINE. If your local police say they'll turn a blind eye to it, more power to you. What I referred to and apparrantly neither you nor kcfiremarshallbill can figure out is that if you INURE someone OTHER THAN YOURSELF...you are going to be S O L! And it PISSES ME OFF to think it could very well be some other DIP$H!T like YOU TWO around here where I live that has the same mentality that you two have...OH IT WON"T HAPPEN TO ME...that will injure ME, MY WIFE, OR MY CHILD!! When you with your farmer's permit get into an accident while hauling your mower around, cause someone to lose their life, the victim's family is not going to say THANK GOD he had his farmer's permit! NO...you and your parent's nad anyone else that even LOOKS like they are related to you are going to get your @$$ sued into the next millenium!! And I don't give a flying rat's @$$ if your freakin uncle is Donald Trump or Bill Gates...you will be up $h!t creek without a paddle.

We have TRIED to tell you, not because we want to BASH you and irritate you but because we have a genuine concern for YOU and probably more importantly the people around you...the complete stranger that you may hit with a rock with your string trimmer. However, you with all your 14 years of infinite wisdom nad fire marshall bill however old he is are FAR more intellegent than the rest of dumb@$$ yard boys! Some people just HAVE to learn things the hard way!:hammerhead: DAMMIT now I'm p!$$ed off and my blood pressure is up!

ya know, i don't like the whole, my mommy's family is rich so i can do whatever. to me that's saying you don't care about your family, and that you expect them to come a running when you do something stupid and use their hard earned money to bail you out of trouble. nor do i like the excuse of being a fire fighter, i am one in my town, as the whole company is comprised of volunteers, so i take that as an insult to all firefighters.

also dont bash kcfireman99 for not wanting to make mowing his full time job. it might be yours and my passion but his is firefighting. you guys are so mad about the insurance thing you just look for a fault in him (not going to mow full time) knock it off
Sorry, but your an idiot. The point IS NOT whether or not he wants to make this his full time job or not. I doubt anyone here would give a rats behind as to whether or not he wants to do this forever. THe point IS to carry liability insurance. Sh!t happens, thats what insurance is for. To not pay taxes is one thing, but have the brains to carry some insurance. You'll be sorry when something happens, cuz you know what? sh!it happens to everyone sooner or later.

This thread has gone downhill and off topic.
no Charles. Actually it hasn't. Kid comes on here saying his going to run a mowing business driving around with a FARMER'S HARDSHIP license. What he is doing is in NO WAY related to farming! He was advised not to persue this as he and his family could get into deep doodoo if he has an accident.

Then along comes KCFireMarshallBill explaining to us how big of a moron he is. Most al the responses pleaded with him to not continue to operate with AT LEAST getting liability insurance.

Is it or ISN'T it the purpose of lawnsite for members to learn from one another? We have tried to gently instruct these two young guys in the proper way to go, yet they are way too smart to listen to us. I would think that you, as a moderater would tell these young uns the same things we've been trying to tell them.

no Charles. Actually it hasn't. Kid comes on here saying his going to run a mowing business driving around with a FARMER'S HARDSHIP license. What he is doing is in NO WAY related to farming! He was advised not to persue this as he and his family could get into deep doodoo if he has an accident.

Then along comes KCFireMarshallBill explaining to us how big of a moron he is. Most al the responses pleaded with him to not continue to operate with AT LEAST getting liability insurance.

Is it or ISN'T it the purpose of lawnsite for members to learn from one another? We have tried to gently instruct these two young guys in the proper way to go, yet they are way too smart to listen to us. I would think that you, as a moderater would tell these young uns the same things we've been trying to tell them.
Well, unless they can't read at all. The point has been made. No need to run it into the ground and beat members up. We don't need the name calling/insult slinging either

Sounds like someone didnt want to hear the truth and complained to the post police:rolleyes:.

It may be a little off topic from the original post, But I dont think a seperate thread "kc99 needs Ins" would go over too well..

It Looks like theses two have stoped responding to the thread anyway..No one is going to change these kids minds..I hope nothing bad happens to them or anyone else while doing there "job", but that will be the only way they will learn...:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

Well, unless they can't read at all. The point has been made. No need to run it into the ground and beat members up. We don't need the name calling/insult slinging either
maybe we all need to just go to Kansas City and hold their hands, make smores and sing koombuyah.

Discussion starter · #91 ·
My gosh man you have got to have insurance. I dont care if your in it for a year. You really hve to protect your customers... Do you really not care about them? Cuz if you dont have insurance you dont care...Thats just smart business even if its lawn care. I got out because i hated mowing, but i still had insurance! Its to cheap to not have...
haha thats what i was thinking. i dont think i spoke a single word including anything to do with insurance or laws. lol. hey i went to ur webpage NICE WORK!!!

Some people may say "young and dumb"....others may look at it as "youthful exuberance"....

Yes, this forum is designed for people in this industry to communicate, share with one another, and hopefully, learn from one another. That being said, Charles is right on this one - the discussion has been had, points have been made, advice has been given.

Regardless of whether or not anyone agrees or not with what has been suggested, it still requires this forum to operate a certain way. Name calling and insults have always seemed to me as a sign of giving up on making your case - kinda like a shortcut.

The greatest philosophers that have been capable of changing the way people think throughout history did not resort to calling their challengers of thought "idiots" or "morons" - they kept hammering home their theories and points with eloquence and carefully thought out evidence to support their point. It is challenging to do this, but it will always sway the masses in the end.

I am not going to remove this thread but I am going to close it.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.