1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

New Truck?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by kemmer, Apr 27, 2004.

1. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

I was browsing the net and this truck caught my eye:1
    1999 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Lariat w/ plow

Price - $19,995
    Mileage - 78,353
    Exterior Color - White
    Body Style - Truck
    Doors - Four Door
    Engine - 10 Cylinder Gasoline
    Trans. - Automatic with Overdrive
    Fuel Type - Gasoline
    Drive Type - 4 wheel drive

It Includes Power Steering; Power Brakes; Power Door Locks; Power Windows; Cassette Player; Radial Tires; Alloy Wheels; Gauge Cluster; Clock; Trip Odometer; Tachometer; Air Conditioning; Tilt Steering Wheel; Cruise Control; Tinted Glass; Interval Wipers; Driver Side Airbag; Console; Carpeting; Vanity Mirror; Day-Night Lever; Dual Sport Mirrors; Front Bucket Seats; Reclining Seats; Body Side Moldings; Security System; Power Drivers Seat; Leather Upholstery; Driver Side Remote Mirror; CD Player; Anti-Lock Breaking System; Passenger Side Airbag; AM-FM Stereo Radio;

[​IMG]

Its a little high on the miles.
    What do ya think? Good or Bad.

2. scott's turf

scott's turf LawnSite Senior Member
    from NH

I was always under the impression that you want a short truck for plowing. I have that truck (250 4 door) and let me tell you, it is long and does not have a very good turning radius.

3. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

I have heard from some previous V10 owners that it is just a bigger gas guzzler. So, when they replaced their trucks, they all got V8's