1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

new turf tiger and field mowing

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by PTSolutions, Aug 25, 2010.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

just picked up our new tiger, couldnt wait for the cheetah to come out next spring and felt safer going with tried and true.

35hp vanguard 61" velocity+, its technically a hybrid, we had them install tiger cat sticks b/c i like the double bend in them vs. the single bend sticks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a rough field we mow once a month at a church where we provide weekly finish mowing for. old red- massey ferguson 1020 hydro with 60" deck (20hp)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Damn I love that trailer, should have gone with toro or exmark to match it though lol.

3. PTSolutions

from OH

surprisingly toro/exmark dont have much of a presence here. the only crews that run them are brickman and a couple large outfits (throughout n. ohio)

4. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

That Scag is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

5. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

If you don't mind telling, how much did you pay? And also would you have rather gone with the 28hp CAT motor?

6. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nice......

7. PTSolutions

from OH

9400 for the mower and i went with the 6 mos. same as cash deal. with all the money to come in from our seasonal plowing accounts ill have this paid off in no time.

i have the money for it now, just need a V box salter before winter and wasnt sure our ferris was going to make it through fall without some work on it.

to be honest with you ive never really ran a diesel mower other than a cub tank at a dealers open house, the deals on the 35hp big block are pretty hard to beat so i dont think i couldve gotten into the cat for under 10K.

8. hornett22

hornett22 LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome! Best mowers made!

9. hornett22

hornett22 LawnSite Senior Member

Those decks cut amazing in the wet and no clumps like Exmark.

10. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

That there is a mower!!! Good luck with it.