1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

New Turf Tracer HP 36" Price???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Clay, Apr 19, 2003.

1. Clay

Clay LawnSite Member

Anyone bought a Turf Tracer HP hydro 36" recently???

If so, could you comment on the quality and amount you paid?

I will by buying one through a brand new dealer next week and want to make sure they get me a decent price... Don't mind paying for it, just don't like paying more than I should...

Thanks, Clay

2. Dependable Lawncare

Dependable Lawncare LawnSite Member

Clay, I was quoted over $4600 on that machine. (went with the Viking instead for $4k) But that was about 2 months ago and a long way from Oregon!! I'm very happy with the Exmark.

3. ZX12R

ZX12R LawnSite Senior Member

Last week,I tried a demo model,48" with a 15 HP Kawi .Its a great machine but high priced at over 5 G's! Too much money i think.

4. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Clay,

I bought mine new last year and its awesome. Cut quality is first class. Whats the price of your quote?

5. Clay

Clay LawnSite Member

Thanks for the replies guys...

Dependable... Someone in Ohio bought one for $4,100.... and I want the floating deck for easier height adjustments and a little heavier front end for pulling a proslide... (might as well pay for a floater instead of weights :)

ZX12R... That sounds a bit high for a 48, 15hp??? If I like the 36", I plan on selling my Toro Z and getting the 52 TT with the 23hp Kawi...

Crazygator... Don't have a quote yet... the new dealer won't even recieve their price list until next week, but want to know about what I "should" be paying before going in to order one... What was the price of yours???

Glad to hear everyone likes theirs... thanks for the responses...

Clay

6. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I paid $4100 with a 20 Hr. demo unit last year. I was quoted $4800 new.

7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Around here they cost $4400. I bought mine with 15hrs on it for $3700 (bought it used from a guy in Alabama).

MATT