1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

new used lazer hp 48

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by odin, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Picked up ,this lazer z hp 48 up for 2200 bucks.Only thing wrong with it was the electric clutch.400 some hours and ultra vac thought i got a pretty good deal.The Engine runs great seems in good condition

2. Not much trim side and theres the old clutch :D

3. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

400 hours? That was a steal for that price. What type of engine?

4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Dang!!!!
    Why is it I can never run into deals like that?
    Why?

Give it a good bath now and I believe you're all set!

What is that green crap by the way?

5. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Make sure you clean it up nicely. Looks like it has been abused and put away wet.

Great deal. I wish I would have gotten that for $2200.

6. jpp
    It has a 19 kawi

envy

I put some slime in the tires ..made the mistake of haveing the value stem at 7 oclock instead of 12 oclock and when i went to put the value core back in some slime oozed out.

Even with the clutch costing 169$ still was a good deal .

7. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Thought maybe it was slime. Yeah, for $2369.... heck of a deal. Humm... 19 Kawi.... let me know how that does on the 48"... and the UltraVac adds a bit more of challange as well...

It will be interesting to see what you think of it after having ran the Toros.

8. we have a 52 hp to ..i want the 48 mainly for leaves on small city sized lot's .
    Ultra vac is great on those type of leaf cleanups.

9. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

19 kaw is what I have on my lazer z 48 inch. I don't have the ultravac though. Keep up posted on how that works. I use either the grassgobbler or the accelerators on my lazer. Still a great price even with the clutch.

JP

10. twwlawn

twwlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Congrat's on that mower, hope it does you well. Great price. I've looked a few in the last couple of weeks and they are all beat up.