• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

New walk behind spreader from LT Rich

Forever Green Lawn

LawnSite Senior Member
Talked to Tom Rich today and he told me they are coming out with a new walk behind spreader/spayer. Lazer cut stainless frame, 4hp Honda, 100# hopper. Said he is going to send out info to anyone who owns his machines. Might be nice for anyone who needs a smaller spreader. He alsosaid it will be about 1/2 the size of a Perma-Green.
Scott

ant

LawnSite Silver Member
key word "walk behind"
"homie don't walk behind" lol lol

sounds interested..i have the aerator from them and the workmanship is there...
but my pg mag. is nice also..
ant

Russ

LawnSite Senior Member
Saw one in Louisville last Saturday at the Expo. The look well built, lots of SS, & small enough to get through any gate.

lawnservice

LawnSite Senior Member
Russ said:
Saw one in Louisville last Saturday at the Expo. The look well built, lots of SS, & small enough to get through any gate.
do you know the price??

Russ

LawnSite Senior Member
I saw Tom at the Expo and just stopped by to say hello and that I was still very pleased with my Z, (11 rounds on it now, and no problems, the only reason I've had to call the company was to find the app. setting to start a Dilox app. at) when I saw it. It is not a knock off of anything but a completely new machine. Tom was telling me he designed it for the guys with a lot of small properties or gates. Looks to me like it would be just the machine if you were doing 30-50 properties per round or if you were a mega company and wanted to increase production for a tech on a small property route. I ask about the price and he said around 3K. Considering that's about how much a guy would invest in a skid sprayer and a SS Lesco spreader he may have another winner on his hands.

teeca

LawnSite Bronze Member
i saw it too.. looks like it's build like a brick s*** house.. tom had said that it would be around $3-$3500 and most likley would include a carrier for the vehicle.

jajwrigh

LawnSite Bronze Member
teeca said:
i saw it too.. looks like it's build like a brick s*** house.. tom had said that it would be around $3-$3500 and most likley would include a carrier for the vehicle.

They way its built...is that description good or bad?

teeca

LawnSite Bronze Member
very well built and looks strong. like to see a sulky on it. they might have a tuff time selling it as just a walkbehind spreader/sprayer. being lesco has a w/b spreader only, and it sells for alot less, just wont spray (and it has a lesco spreader:realmad: )