New web site - critique please?

Roof Cleaning Virginia

LawnSite Member
It's far from finished, as we still have to add house washing, roof repair and potentially power washing to name a few, BUT.....the look, feel and layout will be very similar if not identical.

With that said, I'd appreciate any and all constructive comments. Oh yeah, and if you want to push a Tweet This button or a G+ button while you're lookin' it over for me, that's even better. Thanks!

Roof Cleaning Northern Virginia

Pressure Washing Cleve

LawnSite Member
Site looks great Ted. Is our commitment is cut off; or do you need to click on it to read the rest? It ends with "Be sure to ask for a quote on house washing if your home".

OP
Roof Cleaning Virginia

Roof Cleaning Virginia

LawnSite Member
Site looks great Ted. Is our commitment is cut off; or do you need to click on it to read the rest? It ends with "Be sure to ask for a quote on house washing if your home".
A belated thanks Tom. I haven't been able to recreate that. If it's still happening, please let me know?

I did make some changes a couple of days ago. A few 'hovers' and a few un-blockable pop-ups. Got some great advise from a SEO guru on another forum that I'll need to implement as well.

What do you think of the changes that I made?

RoofCleaning

Houston Tx Roof Cleaning

LawnSite Member
Nice roof cleaning website Ted. You get around... I just refinished reoptimizing my web site. It took almost 6 months. If & when you add sections for power washing or pressure washing, make sure they are separate pages & stuffed with keyword related keywords. The urls should contain the main keyword in the, ie power washing section is named (/power-washing/ I like the way you made a page for each area that you work in as I did the same and we both put them at the bottom of our pages. lol