Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Five Star- Site Looks Great !! I wish I had one like it. Did you put it together? One thought, should'nt your goal of customer retention be 100%? Telling them your goal is only 90% says that you expect 10% dissatisfied customers. Thats just the way I see it.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Looks really good. I like the header and footer; and all of the pictures look nice.

I assume the URL is temporary, if not I would change it to something people will remember.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Nice site! One thing I might do is have a separate page for the different services you offer with pics on them. Ex. Property Maintenance......Landscaping.......Snow & Ice Management. Just my .02 I think the layout, wording and pic quality is very good.

Chris

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by CNYScapes
Five Star- Site Looks Great !! I wish I had one like it. Did you put it together? One thought, should'nt your goal of customer retention be 100%? Telling them your goal is only 90% says that you expect 10% dissatisfied customers. Thats just the way I see it.
i think 90 % customer retention is a very relistic goal when your dealing with the landscaping market at the level we are and in our area....im not going to say my goal is 100% when i know it will never be.

i did all of the wording and everything but i had a company called NovaStar Solutions put it all together

GLS

the URL is Temporary...the Site will be WWW.FiveStarLawnCare.com

cgland

that is in the work as we speak..just got a ton of stuff going right now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
awsome site. My 2 cents would to change the shading behind the logo in upper left hand corner to make the words stand out better and maybe make it a little bigger. The pictures on the home page stand out more than the logo does

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by GreenTurf
awsome site. My 2 cents would to change the shading behind the logo in upper left hand corner to make the words stand out better and maybe make it a little bigger. The pictures on the home page stand out more than the logo does
that was the one thing i noticed when i first saw it....hes going to be working on that tomorrow.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Just a heads up, Heavy is spelled wrong under the core areation
The sentence reads:

When rain is heave, it allows air to penetrate and help dry up excess moisture.

Im sure you would have picked up sooner or later, now its just sooner...Awesome Website

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.