• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

New Website

Vikings

LawnSite Bronze Member
You should put the link in your post instead of making people go to your profile to find it.

anyway, far be it from me, who is having trouble making a decent website, but at the very least, you should have your company name and site nav buttons change places with each other.

Turf Troll

LawnSite Member
How about a phone number so if someone finds your site from doing a internet search your number is right there they don't have to look for it, they just call. They could click back to search results as click to find your number.

Duekster

LawnSite Fanatic
Research has indicated ( last time I checked a few years ago) People like the menu bars on the LH side and again on the bottom of the page.

Vikings

LawnSite Bronze Member
Try clicking on the box of navs and use your <- left arrow key to put a cursor beside the whole box, then hit enter. It might give you space to place a banner above the nav.

Personally I don't care if the nav is to the left or above but it HAS to be below the Banner just like this very page here on lawn site.