New Website

GroundOneMN

LawnSite Member
After a short winter worths of sitting behind a computer, we are almost done with the website. There are still many things that have to be completed, but summer is here and time to design!

But thought I would shoot the new website out for others to view.

www.groundonemn.com

Good luck and hopefully this year is just as great as last!

shovelracer

LawnSite Silver Member
Very nice.

If I may the last pic in "Process" of the installation is scary. With the guy cutting, the air dirty, and tools laying on the ground it gives a bad impression. Also looks like the guy is tucking his head into his sweatshirt to get away from the dust. Now this may be the way it goes down, but do you want to market that. The same picture taken with clean air, perhaps the saw off, the operator not hiding and wearing proper PPE, and no tools on the ground would tell an entirely different story. The first thing I would think after seeing the existing picture is how big of a mess are they going to make.

OP
GroundOneMN

GroundOneMN

LawnSite Member
Never thought of it that way shovel. But in reality when landscaping there will be a mess. Now that is not saying our sites are disasters, actually we run a really clean operation, but it was a nice photo of a sidewalk from the early beginings of the company. That photo is from 2001 I bet. But I plan on taking more photos this summer to add to the site.

As far as cost. Well it's a lot if you count the endless hours of design we did during the layout. And not to mention the photos of the landscapes were in house. So I would not even know where to begin for cost.
Posted via Mobile Device

shovelracer

LawnSite Silver Member
When you walk into a restaurant you see the front house and if it is clean you have a good feeling about the place. If the food is good than you leave happy and will return. This is because they gave a good initial impression and in the end delivered what the client wants. This is even though the food was likely not as fresh as one would hope, or not as clean as you would like it, or even that the cook showered in the last 2 days. A website is your front house. If the work is yours I see no harm in staging a pic.