1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Yazoo Pps! Wow!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green King, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

I have been looking for a new walk mower. So I have been trying out the machines available. I stopped out at the Yazoo dealer and just thought I would ask him for some advice. I had not seen any walks there before. He is a very nice fellow and told me to try them all and then come back and try this! He then walked me over to a brand new Yazoo PPS walk. He showed me alll the feature which are very good, then he fired it up and let me drive it! I am know really considering buying one. That is the smoothest walk I have ever run, is there any others that I should look at?

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

What does PPS stand for? can you post a pic?
    John

3. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

have you tried a Ferris dual drive yet? It's a great mower- 52" with 23 hp.

4. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

I will see if I can post a pic!

Yes I have drove a Ferris with the dual drive! It too was smooth, however I personally did not like the flat pistol grip. And they do not make it in a 36" cut machine!

5. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

King I got to demo that new PPS 52" Yazoo I am going to own one this spring all I can say is WOW what a smooth machine! Cut quality was very good and I love the quick adjust mower deck!