1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

New ZTR

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Alpha Property, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Alpha Property

Alpha Property LawnSite Senior Member

Hello Everyone
    So i currently have a toro time cutter residential line 44" z. when i started out this year i figured that i wouldn't be using it much and could get away with just having a residential quality machine to keep cost down, so i picked it up used. Now business has increased dramatically and i find myself using it all the time. Is now starting to burn quite a bit of oil and i think the single pump is starting to get worn. I want to replace it with a new commercial Z.
    I have a 36" belt drive scag wb, and i would like to keep the new Z between 42-44" range to be able to get it into all the places i get my toro in now.
    I'm bouncing around between a Write Stander(42" floating deck) ( anyone bag with one of these?)
    a Hustler Fast Track SD ( 42"/ 19hp kawi)
    or a Walker Model C (42" Deck)
    Farris, Scag or exmark don't make machines this small? and i don't like the tire size on the toro z masters in a 42-44" deck and that's about it for dealers in my area

2. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

Wright's RH Standers are not floating deck designs.

See if you can locate a 44" (that deck was discontinued early on, but there's bound to be one or two lurking about) eXmark Phazer.