1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

new

Discussion in 'Lawn Care Business Management' started by RigglePLC, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Smallaxe

Smallaxe LawnSite Fanatic

You make a legitimate point, but there are lots of people I do not want a call from, becuz I don't want to tell them NO... I found a niche in a great neighborhood almost 30 years ago and I wouldn't waste my time in trying to aquire PITA accounts, by the hundreds...
    Obviously everyone has their business model and will want to do things a certain way... I was just giving my opinion... :)

2. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

My idea...if you are going to throw a plastic bag onto driveways. Don't include a rock for weight.
    Why not include a gladiolus bulb? Include growing tips and instructions for planting of course.
    Naturally you will want to mention what a great flower it is. And how to get more bulbs.
    And maybe there is a way to throw the brochure--without a plastic bag. Someone think of a way to eliminate the bag.
    http://www.americanmeadows.com/flower-bulbs/gladiolus-flower-bulbs