1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

newb

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by critrmac, Dec 25, 2008.

1. critrmac

critrmac LawnSite Member

First of all hello fellow landspeople > I'll just keep it short for now until i ramp up to a speed hopefully with some sound advice and good info < I'm actually potentially planning on leaving the automotive industry to strike out on my own in the lawncare and seosanal care with the possibility of forging good business partnersship> so have if i ever post a newb/(dumb) question bare wit and beg ya pardon, I try and keep things short so there it is < thanks eveyone> :rolleyes:> First interest and not to start a flame < but looking for my first snow/lawn care truck>ummm anywhere from a 2000 to 2005 possiblly preferbally diesal ? thanks for insights and opinions good people .> Gmc-Ford-Dodge ???

2. jinx 88

jinx 88 LawnSite Member
    from ozarks

Believe it or not I have moved a lot of snow with a tractor w/ a front end loader and a rear blade. It does a lot better job than a truck but it is slower from place to place and it's cold. I alway wanted a skidsteer(enclosed) they look like they would be great for snow, but a bit too much $$$$$$ for me. Good luck!

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to the site and I look forward to speaking with you.

4. critrmac

critrmac LawnSite Member

Hey thanks NJ , i look foward to talking with you also. Merry Christmas to all on this site as well .