1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Newer equipment pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S man, Mar 30, 2007.

1. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

I took these today. All of my existing equipment. Soon I will have a truck also. We'll see how this year goes and I might have a trailer and ztr rider.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

2. S man

More pictures

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

3. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Nice Equipment kid...that redmax is awsome!! I love mine, it looks new? Just wondering how many clients do you do? and do you do mulch jobs and stuff like that

4. lawntimenosee

lawntimenosee LawnSite Senior Member

Nice equipment.. looks like you take good care of everything too!

5. S man

Thanks. I currently have 23 clients, actually a few more but they are not all the time and one is a pita. Anyway, I am in high school so I'm keeping my biz small for now. I'm going to get into the local community college here that has great landscaping courses and a great department for it. Yes the redmax blower is great. It beats the echo for big jobs. I'm really wanting to expand by getting a trailer and ztr but am waiting for now being in school.

6. S man

And the equipment is from one and two years ago. I just take care of my stuff and cleaned it before the pics. The eb7001 is new though.

7. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Thats cool, im in high school too. I major in Landscaping at a Tech. School. I love it and it has helped a lot!! Thats a good amount of clients for not having a truck. You dont have one right? Well I am in the process of purchising a trailer this weekend ill pt some pics up. Good luck and have Great Season!! Make lots of money lol :)

8. S man

yes I do not have a truck but am in the process of getting one now. I have the money I just need to find one, preferably from a private owner.

9. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in highschool too, looks like some good clean equipment. All the best.

10. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

nice collection of equipment.