• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Next Field Test: Which Tanaka Model?

Rhett

LawnSite Bronze Member
Hey Mark, Since it is leaf season up north and it seems everyone is always comparing the larger back back blowers, how about TBL 7600r. Like to see haw it stacks up against larger blowers from Echo or Redmax.

Thanks
Rhett

ffemt1271

LawnSite Bronze Member
i would be interested in conducting a field test for you:cool2:

Rhett

LawnSite Bronze Member
I would be more than happy to do a field test. With the guys up north doing the big leaf cleanups right now might be interesting to get one of their prospectives. Maybe Snowyleafandscaping. Check out the pictures of some of his leaf cleanups. Like to hear about comfort, ease of operation and most importantly ability to move material in comparison to the other large blowers. Seems like leaf clean ups would be a great testing ground. If you have no takers feel free to get in touch with me at 850-217-8261.

Thanks
Rhett

walker/redmax

LawnSite Senior Member
I would like to see the TBC-420PF tested against other large trimmer models and brand names (Stihl FS 250, Redmax, Echo ect.)

TClawn

LawnSite Silver Member
yeah, I would love hear a report on the TBC-420PF or TBC340PF. I know you have one on the TBC340, but those are cool season grasses, not the wirey stuff like grows in florida and here.