• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Nextdoor app

CapeMay609

LawnSite Member
Hello everyone, yesterday I spent about an hour downloading the Nextdoor app and figuring it all out. I made a business page for myself and also a personal one for my neighborhood. I’m surrounded by summer homes and elderly folk (pretty much) once I got it all going I found the map to see which of my neighbors had the app. And I kid you not more than half of all the neighborhoods around me have it. It’s kind of like google maps. Homes in green have the app and homes in red do not.

and it’s like Facebook news feed. People post topics and discussions and everyone can view it and chime in.

my question is. Have you advertised on here? Have you maybe posted something to your clients about leaving you a good review if they are on the app? This Nextdoor app seems like a serious golden nugget.

OP
CapeMay609

CapeMay609

LawnSite Member
And as a update I started today advertising on the Nextdoor app. I will give you guys a detailed updated at the end of the day or week (once I figure it all out)