• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

nextel prvt id numbers want to see the real rangs and how far they work

rats5656

LawnSite Member
does any one have have there prvt id number on nextel phones to talk to me and to see how far away they really work .... please email the numbers rats5656@aol.com thanks

T.C.O.B.

LawnSite Member
Depends on which program you bought. You could have your own Private Network with just your company, or maybe like we are on the Builders Network. I can talk to alot of friends who are also on the same network, across the state. They also have networks for different industries, rescue/paramedic, law enforcement, civil, ect.

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
Depends on the network. The have a book that has the graphic and it's also posted on their website.

The actual phones probably go 3-5 miles or so depending on terrian and obsticles. Once it hits the nearest tower LANDLINE takes it to the nearest tower of the phone you're trying to reach.

OP
R

rats5656

LawnSite Member
what i am asking is for someone to send there prvt id #and i can see how far they work ihave two nextel myself .

Lazer

LawnSite Bronze Member
The info is on their website.

If you're in lower Michigan or Northern Ohio, e-mail me.