1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Nissan Titan or Armada Parts

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MoritzLandscapeLLC, Jan 16, 2012.

1. MoritzLandscapeLLC

MoritzLandscapeLLC LawnSite Member

My Titan was totaled last may before I had a chance to put a bunch of parts on it that I ordered. They won't let me return them so make me an offer on any if they interest you. Also, I can ship the majority of the stuff for sale (you pay shipping). Ill list the price that I paid, obviously I'm not asking that price. Make me an offer

MAKE ME AN OFFER (PRICE LISTED IS WHAT I PD NOT WHAT I AM ASKING)
    -Brand new rancho shocks ($400)
    -Brand New Firestone Suspension Airbags (adjustable) ($250)
    -Used but in great condition AEM Brute Force air intake ($400)
    -Used Leer truck cap (for crew cab black)
    -Used Husky Liners (for crew cab-black)
    -Used but look brand new OEM floor mats that say Titan)-for crew cab gray
    -Used Tie down cleats for utilitrak bed liner

Note:my truck was a 2004 Nissan Titan LE crew cab black with approx 120k miles when totaled, these parts should fit all the other years though and some may fit Nissan Pathfinder Armada too. I am located in Toledo, OH. Thanks for looking

2. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Bummer to hear it. I have an '05 Titan and love it. Too bad I don't need any of the parts, but good luck.

3. MoritzLandscapeLLC

MoritzLandscapeLLC LawnSite Member

Thanks! I loved mine too! I was rear ended at a stop light. The person who hit me was going at least 50mph and I was at a dead stop. Bent my frame really bad

4. stephen424

stephen424 LawnSite Senior Member

i sent you a PM. i'd be interested in the husky liners and or the OEM mats.
    i got all excited when i read your post because i need a new tailgate and a new left tow mirror and thought i was about to finally get a deal. then i read that you totalled it "last may"