• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

NJ Luncheon

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
Now listen up all of ya!

It would be nice to meet a bunch of my NJ, PA, and NY fellow LCO's out there. Let's get together!

The Date - February the 26th
The Time - 1:OO PM
The Place - Hooters in Princeton

Click on for their website for directions.

Before you know, we'll be too busy again to do this...so all are welcome and I don't want to hear a bunch of lame azz excuses either LOL. See ya on the 26th!!!

Lazer_Z

LawnSite Silver Member
Hey rodfather it's too bad you don't want to hear a bunch of lame azz excuses because i have a really good one but i'll tell ya anyway

I have no way up to meet the whole crazy lot of ya sorry maybe next year :(

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
i ain goin either

Lazer_Z

LawnSite Silver Member
65 Hoss if ya can find a quick way up to Jersey you can take my place how about it rod take 65Hoss and you can show him the "Jersey way" of doing things lol :)

OP
rodfather

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
Ok, I got some heat (PM's) and email about not having it on a weekend. So who's in favor of making it on Saturday the 28th...works for me.

OP
rodfather

rodfather

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by 65hoss
If I learn to speak Jeersien can I come?

Sure, but the first think you'll have to do hoss is lose that Tennesian accent of yours. Next, find one of those companies on the internet that sell audio tapes that teach you how to speak a foreign language...look under the category of "other"....that's where you'll find Joysee LOL.