Lawn Care Forum banner

no hourly given/annual/leaf question

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  JohnnyRocker 
#1 ·
If you were to NOT give an hourly rate, how would you throw leaf clean up in a detailed annual contract if you had to? Given that there are no leaves on the ground when you write up the contract. I don't care if this may have been in another thread, but I DO care about your opinions about the topic.
:waving:

#2 ·
This is how I have it worded. I have figure the contract price (all services given) and divided it up to the billing months (usually 6 months). Dates should be based for your region.

Spring Clean-Up will be completed by May 15th, weather permitting. Spring Clean-Up shall include dethatching all yards, removal of all foreign material from lawns and sidewalks. Fall Clean-Up will include raking and removal of all leaves from lawns and sidewalks completed by October 31st weather permitting.

#8 ·
For a yearly contract, take the total cost of all services for the year add them up, add or subtract as you see fit, divide by twelve and you have a monthly price. We have worksheets we use to calculate this. As far as quesstimating the costs of leaf cleanups, look at the property and compare it to one that is close in size and amount of trees surrounding the property. Figure how many cleanups its gonna take and time, and figure a price from there. If u really dont know how to do that, give em ur best guess and see what it takes this year and adjust the price as u see fit. Underestimating the cost and labor involved can hurt your bottom line tremendously. Good luck, if u like i can email u a copy of one of our basice yearly contracts for residential customers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.