1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

No More Exmarks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John Gamba, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

FOR ME.
    There dealers are going down hill and the Quality SUCKS. I Will; never get another exmark product in my life again.
    John

2. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

Expected it when Toro took over!

3. John Gamba

from ct

You are so correct!!!! I have had more then my share of crap with the 04 Turf Tracer i may just burn it and put it on lawnsite.

John

4. bodypilot

bodypilot LawnSite Member

I looked at the new turf tracers before I bought my new gravely. The exmark wasn't built no where near as sturdy as my gravely.

5. Crapgame

Crapgame LawnSite Member

From John Gamba? Am I in some kind of timewarp? Is today April Fools? I knew I shouldn't have had that third scotch last night.

6. John Gamba

from ct

i think its time for some scotch now!!!!!!!

7. John Gamba

from ct

This is a Turf Tracer Not a Turf tracer HP.

8. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

What's the deal with Exmark all of a sudden? There are several posts on Lawnsite lately with negative opinions of them. Have they changed management or something? Exmark people are usually VERY proud. . . Is it equipment quailty problems? Bad dealers? Just wondering because I have been considering a 32" Viking hydro. For the record I don't currently own an Exmark. Maybe a good thing from what I'v been hearing lately though.

9. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I too think that gravelys are built way beefier then exmarks. I just tested an exmark (finally) 48" with 15hp metro and the belt drives aren't responsive at all on them. I'm going to try the gravely again and see how i like the prosteer, price is better on gravelys too. Sad that exmark is going down hill.

10. Ray & Karen

Ray & Karen LawnSite Member

I can't believe one of Lawnsite's biggest Exmark proponents is knocking down the almighty mower. John please tell us what brand your going to move to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.