• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

No soliciting signs Question

FFMED74

LawnSite Member
Do you still hand out flyers or stuff the newspaper chutes in areas with no soliciting signs up at the entrance of an addition? Does this legally keep us out? I don't do it, but was wondering if any had experience with these signs?? Thanks a lot!

mow2nd

LawnSite Senior Member
I ignore those signs, never had a problem. I think those are more for the door to door salesman. Do it until they say something, until they say anything.........good luck

crawdad

LawnSite Bronze Member
What part of "No" don't you understand?
Crawdad

Mykster

LawnSite Senior Member
I have experienced these signs. I agree w/Crawdad.

The way I see it is they're in this neighborhood for a reason. In these cases I use direct mail, or my other secret weapon

OP
FFMED74

FFMED74

LawnSite Member
Like I said, I don't do it and would not. I just saw a few when I was out today, by the way I hope crawdad's testyness was directed to mow2nd, who is on this site for his own reasons.

crawdad

LawnSite Bronze Member
Testyness? Are you talkin' ta me?
Just kidding.
I would reccomend other methods for these areas, as well. Direct mail, perhaps.

Mow2nd said, "Do it until they say something, until they say anything"

Hey, dude, they already said something.

Crawdad

OP
FFMED74

FFMED74

LawnSite Member
I use that what part of no don't you get with my kids sometimes. I am not real impressed with mow2nd so far in this site, I hope everyone here pays attention to his opinions and gets other advise before just jumping in and following.