1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

noah mowing sysytems

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by thomsoutdoor, Mar 14, 2007.

1. thomsoutdoor

thomsoutdoor LawnSite Platinum Member

2. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I cant see how you can trim very close with a blade up aginst the stone. It looks cool when there is a little edge or concreat trim around the stone but when its just the stone looks like you would have to come back and trim. Cool idea and i think id like it if i had to trim under a bunch of fence like at the end. I like the idea alot better then the string trimmer kind like that. It looks alot more durable then string

3. mowingmachine

mowingmachine LawnSite Senior Member

Looks to me like it is a basic copy of the Flex-Deck. I did notice that it does pivot inward and has the ability to rotate which the Flex-Deck can't do.

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

i saw one of those on an Exmark at the local dealer.

5. ncls

ncls LawnSite Senior Member

It has a blade, but also has trimmer line underneath. You have to go to their website and check it out. They claim the line lasts 2+ hours.

6. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

anyone use this yet?

7. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

We saw that at the EXPO last year. The owner says he sells it to alot of grave yard LCO. It looks sturdy but is very heavy. I would think it would weigh the deck down on that side. My 02 cents.:waving:

8. TGK

TGK LawnSite Member

The website has it at 76 pds. It has its own wheel(s) so I dont know. Im woundering if it would save me from paying someone to hack my customers edges, I mean line trim :)

9. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Do it walk on water?

Oh no no nevermind, that's different

10. Two Seasons

Two Seasons LawnSite Senior Member

We're a new company (me and my wife), so we have limited time.

We looked at this system because we have alot of trimming on our accounts---fence, trees, etc. I did not feel that this system would save a substantial amount of time over using a hand-held line trimmer and then mowing. Looks to be too slow.

If you were using it for along a transition area---eg; creek, tree line---maybe it would save you some time. Better than no trimming at all, I suppose.