Lawn Care Forum banner

Noblesville, IN - Permagreen Triumph

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  thebestusername 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a Permagreen Triumph I used this past season. It was completely rebuilt from the ground up last winter and runs great. It is just too small for what I need so I am moving on. The hour meter does not work so I am not sure amount of hours put on machine this year but I am sure it is less than 200 as I do 2 liquid rounds as well. I faithfully sprayed the machine off every day and cleaned under the hood once a week as well. Full disclosure on end of season issues. The brakes do need adjusted as they don't seem to be grabbing too well, and when I was winterizing the tanks it stopped spraying. I did get antifreeze throughout the system but I am not sure what is going on with it. Could need a pump, could be very simple fix. Engine, Transaxle, Pump, Gearbox, Belts, Cables, Brakes, Throttle Lever, Front Rims, Tires all replaced last winter. Also has the breakthrough agitation system. 2 Hopper Covers to include as well. Looking for $3500. I also have a B&B rack for it I would be willing to sell for $4,000 total.
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive design
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.