1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Noise canceling head phones? What do you like best?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by supper_slash, May 22, 2005.

1. supper_slash

supper_slash LawnSite Member

Ok i was wonting to know what is the strongest, or best brand of noise canceling headphones out there. What do you like the best? :cool2:

2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a pair of Elvex Relax noise reduction headphones. They have a rechargeable battery and I believe that the noise reduction rating is one of the highest. Have had them for 4 years now and they still work like a dream. Just have to replace the soft pads that go by your ears. :) :waving:

3. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

You can replace the pads? where can you get new pads mine are about flat :rolleyes:

4. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

Go to www.elvex.com order them directly from elvex
    click on the relax earprotection and you will see the sanitary kit for them.
    I bought a couple and they were only like 8.00 each.

5. JJLandscapes

JJLandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I use the low model earplug headphones made by SHURE i believe i got them for $60 from dell and they retailed for over $100. You can not hear one thing when they are on and for everyday use u cant get better quality sound out of a earphones unless of course you get there $200 or $500 versions lol