Non-Skid Tape

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lombardi, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Lombardi

    Lombardi LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 538

    I am in search of some non-skid tape similar to what is used on mower decks and platforms to prevent feet from sliding in wet conditions. I need it in wide rolls to put on my trailer fenders. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. xcopterdoc

    xcopterdoc LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 752

    I get mine from Graingers. Its a 3m product and comes in various length/width rolls. Make sure you get the edge adheasive that goes with it. It will keep the edges down better.
  3. CNYScapes

    CNYScapes LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 916

    I just saw it yesterday at Home Depot.

    DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA
    Messages: 5,132

    my local true value hardware has it
  5. topher924

    topher924 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 109

    Go to a skateboard shop and get some grip tape thats what I used to use on my sulky
  6. Lombardi

    Lombardi LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 538

    Thank you for all of your replies.

Share This Page