Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for this question but I'm not a big engine geek. Its reaching oil change time and I don't know where to drain it from. The first time my dealer did it, and this time I need to do it before I go out tomorrow. Thanks, the mower is a 34Z with 15HP Kawi.

·
Banned
21,630 Posts
splatz100 said:
Sorry for this question but I'm not a big engine geek. Its reaching oil change time and I don't know where to drain it from. The first time my dealer did it, and this time I need to do it before I go out tomorrow. Thanks, the mower is a 34Z with 15HP Kawi.
Check this sub-forum:
http://lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

I'd move your post but I think I lack the authority or whatever.

·
Registered
949 Posts
splatz100 said:
Maybe read the manual that came with it?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looked in it, all i got is change oil every 50 hours, and check engine manual for greater details(which I dont have)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
There should be a valve (if your looking on at the engine from the front) it should be a gold (i think) on the right hand side. For my 15hp kawi you use a socket and a ratchet to take it off and it comes out under the mower..

·
Registered
141 Posts
remove oil cap...pick up mower...turn upside down...hold until fully drained...reverse steps...add new oil...check level...replace cap...
go to hospital for emergency hernia surgery :p :p :p

sorry couldn't resist :dizzy: :dizzy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.