Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am in Loganville also. I do landscaping and lawn maintenance part-time. I also work in grounds maintenance for a county municipality. I was formerly in lawn, landscape, and irrigation business full time in Valdosta, GA. Hope to return full time here soon.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I am in Loganville also. I do landscaping and lawn maintenance part-time. I also work in grounds maintenance for a county municipality. I was formerly in lawn, landscape, and irrigation business full time in Valdosta, GA. Hope to return full time here soon.
I was full time for four years and was forced back into the work force when my wife lost her job. I've been trying for 6 yrs. to go back full time, only now I have two children but it's looking pretty good.

·
Registered
929 Posts
anybody here from the north atlanta area?
I'm just up the road from you in Cartersville- practically neighbors! We are in Kennesaw/Cobb area all the time- not for work but for play. I do have a few things in Cobb but they originate from a Bonding company in C'ville. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I am in Woodstock, a fireman in Cartersville for the county.

Leaves... if you can get a bagger and suck them up, they get mulched by the mower and then they can be used for a great mulch in the peoples beds... if they don't want it in the main "upfront" beds put it in the more distant ones, it is perfect for trees and such as it causes for a very high fungal count and trees love this... keep in mind to keep ALL mulch off the trunk of the tree as this can cause stress and then leads to diseases and such... you have probably seen a "cup" formation around a lot of trees from time to time and this is generally your best practice...

I do lawn care only... no maintenance... if anyone wants to go "full service" and not have to mess with the chems or licensing then let me know. I offer both organics and synthetic programs and I have a new program being offered next spring...

PM me if your interested and we can strike up some sort of deal... or talk one... I have no problem getting together... there is WAY more than enough work out there to go around...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Any of you guys hear interest in synthetic greens? We can work on referral fees for any of you guys that may know anyone interested. Maybe it could lead to work for me to refer to some of you guys. Just wanting to network a little. I'm new to working for myself, and I have definitely felt the bite on the economy. How have you guys been doing with staying busy?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Any of you guys hear interest in synthetic greens? We can work on referral fees for any of you guys that may know anyone interested. Maybe it could lead to work for me to refer to some of you guys. Just wanting to network a little. I'm new to working for myself, and I have definitely felt the bite on the economy. How have you guys been doing with staying busy?
Synthetic greens? You mean as in a fake golf course green? I live in Loganville, Ga.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.