• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

North Carolina Contractors!!!

amphibiascapes

LawnSite Member
Hey who is all in the raleigh area! Lets all network together and see whats going on out here. I'm going on my second year doing Landscape installation. Need more work to take on though! My Family owns a wholesale nursery and has some great tree, shrub, and perennial selections to choose from.

tony

glennd

LawnSite Member
I'm from Roxboro, but I do some work in Durham, Chapel Hill and Hillsborough.:blob4:

PCM-LC

LawnSite Member
I am in the Raleigh area, My son and I have a small lco. mostly commercial accounts. This is our 3rd year in business. My son is attempting to work full time this year but is getting off to a slow start. He will probably has to take a part time job during the winter.

MPH

LawnSite Member
I'm in Mebane, but all of my clients are in Chapel Hill. I have been doing design and install 7 years, but am trying to branch out into lawn care.Tony, I buy all my plants from Johnson county nurseries. Probably from your family!
Megan

bobdaduke

LawnSite Member
Im in the Charlotte area just starting out, does anyone have any sample bid proposal letters I can view, I would like to propose a bid for commercial accounts.:cool:

Avery

LawnSite Bronze Member
Originally posted by amphibiascapes
Hey who is all in the raleigh area! Lets all network together and see whats going on out here. I'm going on my second year doing Landscape installation. Need more work to take on though! My Family owns a wholesale nursery and has some great tree, shrub, and perennial selections to choose from.

tony
I would have left the last part off. Nurseries that also do installs leave a bad taste in my mouth. Kinda like equipment dealers that are also LCO's. :(