North carolina

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Mar 12, 2003.

1. jonthepain

jonthepain LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Raleigh

Go Pack!

Got tickets to the ACC Tournament at Durham Bulls Park Tuesday, NC State vs UNC

Taking the whole family, 4 out of 6 of us went to State, and my little girl is waiting to hear from them to see if she got in.

RussellB, tareece and BrandonV like this.
  2. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Fanatic

From what I understand ncsu is doing good in baseball. I too am a somewhat proud state grad and therefore I don’t really follow sports but did play in the pep band all 4 years.

3. BrandonV

don't know how many of yall are using integram but i've been using the hashtag #landscapeNC for a while now. Thought some of yall might use it or at least follow it. Its a neat way to share photos w/o the need to drag everyone's politics into your life.... at least for now. Hope you all have a great spring.

4. BrandonV

If anyone in the Greensboro area would like a lead for loch ridge in Greensboro please give me a pm. Nice house we did full install on in great neighborhood. HO wants full maintenance but doesn’t care for new garden. Turf and hort needed. Irrigated.

5. C.L.A.M. Inc.

C.L.A.M. Inc. LawnSite Member

Anyone else preparing for Florence?

6. tareece

tareece LawnSite Member
    from nc

wwll this thread has died for a year...In Advance NC

7. visionscapes

visionscapes LawnSite Member

Hey I'm Dylan Williamson with Visioscapes landscaping and lawncare based out of charlotte N.C. I like to stay around matthews and Indian trail area, so if anyone knows anyone who is needed any services in this area give me a call. Or if any other companies are looking for some help, call me at 704-292-4944.

8. GroundworksRDU

GroundworksRDU LawnSite Member

Hey This is Matt with Groundworkshttps://www.facebook.com/groundworksrdu/

9. GroundworksRDU

This is my first year officially on my own with my own business. I have over 15 years experience and lawn maintenance /landscaping.I have a Toro semester commercial mower and everything else I use a steel

10. GroundworksRDU