Northeast PA thread

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Pocono Designs, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Pocono Designs

Pocono Designs LawnSite Member
    Male, from Northeast PA

Lets get a fresh thread going for the guys working in Northeast PA.

We serve the Pike and Monroe county areas.

NEPA LAWNS and JLSLLC like this.
  2. stringfellohawk

stringfellohawk LawnSite Senior Member

My

My in-laws live in Effort and we've been talking about doing some work up there for their HOA. I try to leave the landscaping to landscapers and stick with land management and light excavation.

JLSLLC likes this.
  3. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

I have family in carbon county. I go up every few weeks. Would like to pick some work up there enough to relocate.

Love taking my quad out on the powerlines etc, and the weatherly hillclimb!!!!

hort101 likes this.
  4. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

Wow pm me for quad rides I need a new place
    I'm advertising in pike county my parents live in hemlock farms and I can't find a person to cut their lawn it might force me to find some accounts up their
    Then me and my dad can u fish while my guys do some work
    Not sure I really want the 1.5 hour trip each weeks but I swear I can't find a person wanting to work up there

To the OP do u do work in hemlock farms

JLSLLC likes this.
  5. fireball756

fireball756 LawnSite Senior Member

Hain't or no. We learned a long time ago that it is easier to talk about work than actually doing the work.

JLSLLC likes this.
  6. stringfellohawk

I'd totally go riding with you guys...if you rode dirtbikes like you should:laugh:

JLSLLC likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    Pocono Designs

Pocono Designs LawnSite Member
    Male, from Northeast PA

We service further south near rt 209 and the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Hemlock farms, which im imagining up near Wallenpaupack would be be a little out of our current service area... unless it was worth the trip. lol!

JLSLLC and stringfellohawk like this.
  8. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

No it's worth asking thanks

JLSLLC likes this.
  9. fireball756

fireball756 LawnSite Senior Member

One of the best golf courses around is there in hemlock farms apprioately named Lords Valley Cc. Anyway you guys better get in your quad riding now since PA is going to lift the moratorium on gas fracking in the Delaware water shed. Fracking trucks and quads don't mix. Can't imagine what Milford is going to look like with 2500 fracking trucks on a Saturday afternoon. Goodbye tourism.

JLSLLC likes this.
  10. stringfellohawk

That's why you need to ditch the couches and get a two wheeled European Jeep. Single track for counties. For what it's worth, I used to ride quads, too.

JLSLLC likes this.