Northeast PA thread

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by Pocono Designs, Dec 21, 2016.

1. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Heading to beaver meadows tomorrow. And Weatherly to visit my elderly grandmother.

If anyone wants to meet up or bs, shoot me a message or reply here. Only going to be up for the day. But going to be heading up more often since the weather is breaking. Gets kinda boring when i stay over at nights. Dont know anyone except family. Want to go out on my quad and climb the mountains/powerlines.

2. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

I just ruined my rim but I'm in any other time and I have family up there that I could stay over no big deal

JLSLLC likes this.
  3. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

No worries. Was last minute for sure. Thanks!! I appreciate the fast reply! I always break something.. If anyone wants my cell # pm me. Was going to include here but wasnt sure if it was allowed...

What is there to do at night? Seems like most places close up early.. And there are select bars/restaurants open.. But thats all i see..

I like the area and would relocate if i could make close to what i do in Jersey..

Bump!!!!!!

4. ponyboy

from ny

My parents house is twice the size as mine and taxes 1/4 of mine
    If I could make 1/4 of what I make down here I'd move
    Hell is even leave the wife here if I could make 1/2 of what I make here

JLSLLC likes this.
  5. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

@ponyboy hope to go riding in the better weather...

Im going to be in the area saturday visiting and doing some family related things. Feel free to give me a shout. And everyone else reading this. I'll be around for the weekend.
    Weatherly/beaver meadows area is where i will be.

hort101 likes this.
  6. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

I said the same to my wife and she told me she won't move.. Via text.. My reply was "OK" ahahah

hort101 and stringfellohawk like this.
  7. ponyboy

from ny

They say snow I'll be home waiting but next week in down I have like 4 more guys who will come

8. NEPA LAWNS

NEPA LAWNS LawnSite Member

Hey Pocono Designs, We cover the Milford/Dingmans area of Pike County. We get calls for Bushkill and other areas closer to Monroe that we don't cover. I was referring calls to someone who turned out to be unreliable. PM me if you're interested in trading contact info and I'd be happy to send you some leads.

hort101 likes this.
  9. NEPA Lawn

NEPA Lawn LawnSite Member

What are you guys using for the 1/4 acre postage stamp lawns? I have a dealer putting down what I feel is a good deal to me on an exmark radius x but originally walked in to look at a walk behind or stand on.

10. NEPA LAWNS

NEPA LAWNS LawnSite Member

I have a 52" v-ride that's pretty versatile for everything around here. If you're interested in a stand on, I'd be happy to let you give mine a spin to see if you like it.