Northern Green Expo Jan 2020

Discussion in 'Trade Shows Forum' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Dec 19, 2019.

1. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Was possibly planning to do my Pesticide Recert at the Expo and take in the Trade Show. But OOPS, the Recert is on Tuesday and the Trade Show doesn't even open until after Recert classes are done. It wasn't a bad deal before, being able to run thru the Trade Show on lunch break between Recert classes, but now you can't even do that. Giving Northern Green a hard miss this year.

2. Mac-s Lawn & Snow

Mac-s Lawn & Snow LawnSite Senior Member

It has really changed/gone downhill the last 5 years. No more 5 dollar Friday. I also don't feel safe downtown any more, even in the morning. Less and less quality vendors every year. The last time i went was probably 3 years ago and doubt I'll go back. I don't have to take in any of the certification programs. I like the open house Bachmann's puts on in the spring and the seminars they have are very informative.

3. OP
    OP
    DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I have heard from more than a few guys that Northern Green is pretty worthless anymore. I wonder how long it survives? And, once you go to GIE, the MN show just doesn't pass muster....

Mac-s Lawn & Snow likes this.