1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Nova Microbar 360 Lightbar, any good?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Scag48, May 4, 2004.

1. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys. I'm leaning toward getting a mini strobe lightbar and have been looking at Nova's new Microbar 360. I'm just using it for general safety, not plowing or anything, just as general warning strobe. I have a couple lawns that require me to take up half of a lane to park :eek: It's pretty sleek and looks pretty nice. It draws less amps than the Whelen Guardian strobe mini bar and it also has the ability to change pattern, which I don't believe the Whelen can do. I have heard of Nova but am not sure how well they stack up to Whelen. I can't find their website, so I don't even know what the purpose of a warranty on the thing is if I can't contact them, unless I was looking in the wrong places. Is this bar worth buying? Thanks guys!

2. Potchkins

Potchkins LawnSite Senior Member

whelen... i've done both

3. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

Look at the Whelen Mini Edge too...also, I tend to like some of the new LED mini-lightbars out there today by Whelen