Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nutients PLUS has several lines to chose from;

100% natural and organic
Nature Pure® (4-4-2 with 9% Ca) “The Living Granule”A Quick Green That Lasts A study demonstrated that only Nature Pure® provided the best
color/quality ratings during the early weeks after treatment compared to Nature Safe® and
Nutralene®. Additionally, Nature Pure® had the best residual ratings compared to urea1. OMRI listed
4-4-2 50%WIN with 9% Ca
% Organic Matter 50% OM
Bag Coverage for 5,000 sq.ft. use 10 lbs/1000
Bag Coverage for 10,000 sq.ft. use 5 lbs/1000

Aux-n-ite (5-4-0)
Increased density, plants requiring less water and improved drought tolerance are known benefits from
organic substances contained in biosolids such as EPA Exceptional Quality Aux-n-ite. Now utilizing a patented technology for oilseed extraction a unique concentrated formula high in natural plant hormones boosts these effects.
5-4-0 90%WIN with 1% Fe
% Organic Matter 60% OM
for 10,000 sq.ft. use 5 lbs/1000

Dynamic Duo 4-3-1
Plant feedings are then evenly distributed as quick, slow and season-long release. 4-3-1 is teeming with
stimulating soil life components. Certain microbes are attracted to Nature Pure organic compounds and
others quickly colonize the biosolid for broad-spectrum soil biology that neither one alone provides.
4-3-1 70%WIN with 5% Ca, 1% S, 1% Fe
% Organic Matter 55% OM
for 10,000 sq.ft. use 5 lbs/1000

Then there are the organic-based Fortified and BioDiversity product lines, corn gluten, and the Fortified line with Cavalcade pre-emergent.

Shall I go on?

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EPA Exceptional Quality Aux-n-ite???????
Oops, my fingers slipped. Should read, Increased density, plants requiring less water and improved drought tolerance are known benefits from
organic substances contained in EPA Exceptional Quality biosolids.

This class of biosolids has been approved for use on food crops.

·
Banned
4,197 Posts
Barry correct me if I am wrong, the best pricing is with full truck/trailer orders, minimum is one pallet (40 bags), on full truck orders shipping is paid to your dock

I believe 18 pallets fit into a trailer, Barry can take your order and have it shipped to you

On our pallet light program we are running about $70 to $80 for shipping and it gets there the next day just to give you an idea of shipping costs

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Barry correct me if I am wrong, the best pricing is with full truck/trailer orders, minimum is one pallet (40 bags), on full truck orders shipping is paid to your dock

I believe 18 pallets fit into a trailer, Barry can take your order and have it shipped to you

On our pallet light program we are running about $70 to $80 for shipping and it gets there the next day just to give you an idea of shipping costs
Nutrients PLUS products ship direct from the bagging plant to the buyer. This saves you money by eliminating double shipping from plant to warehouse to buyer. It also eliminates all the overhead of maintaining warehouse.

Full Truck Load (FTL) prices are by far the best. And you can mix and match full pallets of products that come from the same plant, Nature Pure 4-4-2 & Dynamic Duo 4-3-1 do. FTL is 22 pallets.

Less than truckload (LTL) prices are higher, same shipping procedure. Minimum order is single pallet, one product per pallet. Prices are graduated up to 8 pallet orders. You do have the option of picking order up at the nearest shipping terminal.

In both cases, the quoted price includes shipping. Additional fees apply for lift gate, delivery appointment, and delivery to residential area.

For ICT orders in the NJ & Greater Philadelphia Area, we are Bill's distributor.

We also handle worm castings, humates, kelp, fish, BurnOut, Garlic Barrier, yada yada yada..................

One stop shopping. :cool2:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
ok so minimum order is 220 K at 10# per k. so in my area you are talking about 147-223$ per k per year retail, how can this get broken down lower???? even the traditional guys here have a hard time getting 70$ per K per year. and just 3 of the areas we are going to be doing this winter is 150 acres, that's about 30 K $$ just to get the stuff to go to work, then the labor and other expenses that's almost 64K$$$ on 6600K feet of treated area.....some one help me on the math, also that would get me down to 7 treatments per year, 5 month's is a long time to let fungus go????

·
Banned
4,197 Posts
When do I need to order to secure a truckload for next spring?
Barry, I am hearing this a lot and don't remember this question this early in the year for next spring, are you hearing the same thing?

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Barry, I am hearing this a lot and don't remember this question this early in the year for next spring, are you hearing the same thing?
There was a shortage of poultry poop this spring.

But yeah, everyone is a bit freaked by how the fert industry is changing. I can say we'll have products for truckload buyers (they get first dibs by giving us a soft order in advance), but we can't quote future prices. It used to be, price was set for the year in Jan. Those days are over.

·
Banned
4,197 Posts
You may have a shortage next year too. Here in the chicken state (Purdue) we are reading articles about chicken farmers cutting back on production because of fuel and feed costs, most have cut back 10 to 25%.

You know what that means, less chicken same demand, rising prices, less poop

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Well.... I think you've done it... if I figured it right and all, according to the prices you gave me phast, your product is now cheaper than traditional ferts. The only downside is you have to buy by the pallet, but I have decided that was OK, I am placing an order today.

No, I am not giving up on the compost... it just has a little more figuring and planning to take place before I can call it a sure thing yet. I need a sure thing until that happens, therefore bagged organic fert comes into play. I have heard a lot of good stuff about the Nutrients Plus so that is the way I am going... I believe they said it is turkey poo? with other additives? If it works and keeps my customers happy then I am happy too.

I called my local dealer for Lesco today and got the newest prices and it came to right at $2/K. Phasts, was a little under $2/K, has organic ferts FINALLY become cheaper than traditional?

That is another thing... why are synthetic ferts called traditional? Would the organics, being they were used before synthetics, be the traditional products? Just something that has been running through my mind.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Phast, you having increases like tradtional companies are? I figure your bridge products will have a higher cost to it, but what about the stuff like your NP? Just curious... I know you have added costs like the rest of us, just was wandering if we should expect rises in price like we are seeing with tradtional ferts... just something to plan for in the future.

Oh, and when I was talking to my dealer... he said something about how it was smart to keep up on the costs, almost said it in a way that he didn't see them slowing down anytime soon.

·
Banned
4,197 Posts
That is another thing... why are synthetic ferts called traditional? Would the organics, being they were used before synthetics, be the traditional products? Just something that has been running through my mind.
You need to change your thinking and how it comes out of your mouth, I have not said it that way for a long time

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.