1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

O.C.N.T "Landscape Test"

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Gatewayuser, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Has anyone ever taken the O.C.N.T. "Landscape" test? How did you study, did you pass and how hard was it? I am going to take the test in a week and I have read the study book 3 times and I took a study session class. I don't know if thats enough or not, also I have been going to landscape classes at night. Thanks for the help!

2. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

No idea what the test is.

3. Gatewayuser

Its the Ohio Certified Nursery Technician, under the landscape division. Also it is a 200 question 6hr allowed test.
    Heres the website.
    www.onla.org

4. Gatewayuser

Just type it in.

5. grassman2001

grassman2001 LawnSite Member

what part of cincy are you located in Gateway user and where are you taking your classes at.

6. Gatewayuser

Between Blanchester and Goshen, and I am taking classes at the Warren County Career Center. What part of Cinci are you located Grassman2001

7. grassman2001

grassman2001 LawnSite Member

Im located on the western part of Hamilton county. So it appears we are no where near each other

8. Cahsking

Cahsking LawnSite Member

So did anyone ever take this test?

9. Gatewayuser

Sure did and I passed I took the O.C.N.T. Landscape. I has actually help me get more high end customers.

10. Cahsking

Cahsking LawnSite Member

Really? I am getting set to take it. what all did it have on it?